public namespace Folks
New general types required by Folks.
- AbstractFieldDetails - Object
representing any type of value that can have some vCard-like parameters associated with it.
- AvatarCache - A singleton persistent cache for
avatars in folks.
- BackendStore - Responsible for backend loading.
- Backend - A single backend to libfolks, such as
Telepathy or evolution-data-server. Each backend provides Personas which are
aggregated to form Individuals.
- Debug - Manages debug output and status reporting for all
- EmailFieldDetails - Object representing a email
address that can have some parameters associated with it.
- ExtendedFieldDetails - Object representing
an arbitrary field that can have some parameters associated with it. This is intended to be as general-purpose as, for example, a vCard
property. See the documentation for Folks.ExtendedInfo for information on when
using this object is appropriate.
- ImFieldDetails - Object representing an IM address
value that can have some parameters associated with it.
- IndividualAggregator - Stores
Individuals which have been created through aggregation of all the
Personas provided by the various
- Individual - A physical person, aggregated from the
various Personas the person might have, such as their different IM addresses or
vCard entries. An individual must always contain at least one Persona.
- Location - A location. Typically latitude and longitude
will be based on WGS84. However, folks often has no way of verifying that and just has to assume it's true.
- StructuredName - Structured name representation
for human names.
- NoteFieldDetails - Object representing a note
that can have some parameters associated with it.
- ObjectCache - A generic abstract cache for
sets of objects. This can be used by subclasses to implement caching of homogeneous sets of objects. Subclasses simply have to implement
serialisation and deserialisation of the objects to and from GLib.Variants.
- PersonaStore - A store for
- Persona - Represents a "shard" of a person from
a single source (a single Backend), such as an XMPP contact from Telepathy or a
vCard contact from evolution-data-server.
- PhoneFieldDetails - Object representing a phone
number that can have some parameters associated with it.
- PostalAddress - Object representing a postal mail
- PostalAddressFieldDetails - Object
representing a PostalAddress value that can have some parameters associated with it.
- PotentialMatch - Match calculator for pairs of
- Query - A contact query.
- Role - Role a contact has in an organisation.
- RoleFieldDetails - Object representing details
of a contact in an organisation which can have some parameters associated with it.
- SearchView - A view of
Individuals which match a given
- SimpleQuery - A simple text-based contact query.
- UrlFieldDetails - Object representing a URL that
can have some parameters associated with it.
- Utils - Utility functions to simplify common patterns in
Folks client code.
- WebServiceFieldDetails - Object
representing a web service contact that can have some parameters associated with it.